- Carrie Each week we have more than the previous week. Tomorrow we should have at least a couple of boxes of them.
- Lemon Meringue (PPK) We've harvested more than half of the first crop, but still have a good amount.
- Glenn Still peak season for Glenn.
- Cogshall Still beautiful, tasty and plentiful
- Nam Doc Mai Significant quantity, and harvests will be stronger next week.
- Pim Seng Mun Such a delicious and versatile mango...still in good supply
- Florigon Still plentiful, and we're just starting to harvest one tree with large fruit.
- Tess Pollock Some still available.. Fortunately we'll have a second crop also
- Bailey's Marvel Lots of fruit available tomorrow..
- Duncan Numbers increasing, but next week will be significantly better
- Haden Many are spotted this year, but they're tasty and cheap
- Stringies Plentiful
- Rosa Probably the last week
- Several Singles of different varieties...mostly firsts of the season, and a handful of Edward, Baptiste, Ice Cream
In addition to mangos, we have a small Jaboticaba plant with ripe fruit, and a few Sapodilla.
Open Saturday 9am-noon